Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - Oxfordshire - £27.50 p/h
An exciting Social Work opportunity has arisen in our client's Hospital Discharge Team in Oxfordshire. You must have experience working in a similar fast paced environment and be able to work effectively in a multi disciplinary team.
They are a busy hospital discharge team, based in Oxfordshire, and are responsible to facilitate hospital discharges for physically disabled adults and older people.
The manager requires an experienced social worker who is able to work within the fast pace of work of this team. Hospital experience is desirable, but will consider candidates with previous adult care experience.
Benefits of the role as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Free parking available
- Pleasant geographical environment
- No hot desking
- Training opportunities available
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker, you will be responsible for:
- Arranging safe and timely discharge plans
- Mental capacity assessments
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Use of personal budgets
- Report writing
- Attending multi-disciplinary meetings
- CHC applications
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Familiar with working in a fast paced environment
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.