Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding Team - Isle of Wight - £39ph
Our Client in Isle of Wight requires an Experienced Social Worker to join their Adults Safeguarding Team.
Candidates must have strong safeguarding experience and previous experience of working within a hospital and/or mental health setting is desirable. Applicants must also have a reasonable amount of senior experience and must be able to deal with conflict.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- High pay rate
- Supportive management
- Flexible working is negotiable
As an Adults Safeguarding Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Reporting to the Team Manager
- Supervising qualified and unqualified staff
- Responding to queries regarding cases
- Leading on safeguarding investigations
- Providing a strategic input
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to organise workload and to set priorities
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.