Approved Mental Health Practitioner - Mental Health Team - Hampshire - £32ph
Our Client in Hampshire requires an Approved Mental Health Practitioner to join their Mental Health Team.
The successful candidate will have extensive mental health experience and a professional Mental Health Qualification, and used to working in fast paced environment. You will also need to understand the legislation of Mental Health Act 1983 and Mental Capacity Act 2005.
Court experience is also required, and experience of s135's.
The post is within a team that offers a lot of support and is a great opportunity for the right individual to gain more skills. You will also have full access to all training opportunities as a permanent member of staff would.
Benefits of the role:
- Autonomy in role
- Good level of client interaction
- Positive team
- Good pay rates
As an AMHP You will have experience of:
- Undertaking Mental Health Act Assessments
- Write reports for above
- Complete reports for tribunal and managers hearings
- Attend Tribunal & Managers hearings
- Supporting less experienced members of the team
- Care coordination
- Arranging appropriate care plans
- Mental capacity assessments
- Best interest decisions
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
As a AMHP you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.