Access and Assessment Team - Social Worker - Westminster - £25ph
An experienced Social Worker is required to join a well established Access and Assessment Team in a 5* Central London Borough. Due to the nature of the role the manager has specified that they are looking for somebody with a minimum of 18 months post qualified experience.
The successful applicant will benefit from low caseloads, structured induction training and a close-knit management team. This is without forgetting that this borough is one of the few that has been rated as OUTSTANDING by Ofsted when they were last inspected in early 2016.
Benefits of the role…
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
- Working in a 5* borough
- Full induction training within the borough
- Working in a borough rated as GOOD by Ofsted
- Supportive and well-structured Management and Team
- Easy to access borough
You will have experience of…
- Section 47's
- Single assessments
- Report writing
- Working in a fast paced, frontline team
You MUST be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.