Referral and Assessment - Team Manager - Bexley - £40-42ph
Our Client in Bexley requires an Experienced Team Manager to join their Referral and Assessment Team.
As a Referral and Assessment Team manager you will have previous experience in Children in Need or Child Protection, and Section 47 enquiries.
Other duties include providing specialised professional support and advice to staff and other agencies relating to supporting children. The successful Manager will also oversee the day to day running of the team, involving the assessments, planning, implementation and evaluation of appropriate action, as well as budgets and spending.
Benefits of the role….
- Good level of client interaction
- Stable team
- Admin support available
- Good transport links
As a Referral and Assessment Team Manager you will have experience of….
- Managing a social work team
- Holding supervision
- Experience of budgets
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
- Working in a high paced team
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.