MASH Team - Social Worker - Lewisham - £30ph
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a well-motivated MASH Team in Lewisham.
Benefits of the role:
- Good rates of pay
- Long contracts available
- Supportive team
- Low staff turnover
- Good reputation
Duties will include:
- Managing a Children & Families case load with various levels of complexity, involving the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of appropriate action, contributing to the effective application of resources to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and their families.
You will have experience of:
- Section 47s
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Risk Assessments
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.