Social Worker - Adults Hospital Team - Knowsley - £31.15 per hour
The Hospital team in Knowsley are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their team.
The hiring manager has specified that Hospital experience is essential for the role due to the fast paced nature of the role.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- £31.15 per hour
- Long term placement
- Strong management structure
Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- Working alongside Care Act Legislation
- Working in line with the Mental Capacity Act
- Best Interest Assessments
- Assessing patients for discharge
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Working to time-scales in a fast paced setting
As an Adults Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.