Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding - Blackburn - £25.02 per hour
We are looking to recruit 2 experienced Social Workers for the Adults Safeguarding team in Blackburn.
The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to react positively to immediate problems and can maintain a high standard of practice.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Level 3 pay rate
- Two vacancies
- Long term placement
- Complex case load
Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Apply professional expertise and knowledge to make highly complex decisions and identify solutions that meet service objectives and standards, ensuring good practice and legislative requirements are met
- Act as the main point of contact in relation to any unusual or complex issues which may arise ensuring the appropriate resolution and/or escalation is undertaken and quality standards are maintained
- Work collaboratively with service users to assess their needs, identify options for meeting those needs, negotiate and review appropriate care within the Department's priorities in line with the principles of personalisation, empowering service users to have control over their lives.
- Maintain an awareness and understanding of legislative requirements and new initiatives and priorities that impact on the service or area of work and take responsibility for encompassing them into working practices
- Assist with the implementation and review of processes, systems and practices to ensure they meet legislative and business requirements
- Lead on the development and implementation of policy in own area of specialism, contributing to the delivery of organisational objectives
- Maintain an awareness of legislative requirements and new initiatives and priorities that impact in the area of responsibility to enable appropriate action to be taken
As An Adults Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.