Social Worker - Learning Disabilities Team - Suffolk - £18.77 per hour
Our Client in Suffolk requires an Experienced Social Worker to join their Learning Disabilities Team.
The client is looking for strong learning disabilities experience and someone who is able to work autonomously.
The successful candidate requires strong knowledge in this client group and must be confident enough to hit the ground running. The role is initially for 3 months. The successful Social Worker will receive regular supervision and additional support from this whole welcoming and supportive team.
Benefits of the role:
- Autonomy in role
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
- Regular supervision
You will have experience of:
- Undertaking assessments with adults aged 18+ with a range of learning disabilities in line with the Care Act
- Cases involve service users with on the autism spectrum and Aspergers
- Some transitions cases
- Arranging packages of care using the care fund calculator
- Reviewing cases and moving service users in to new accommodation
- Undertaking mental capacity assessment
- Undertaking safeguarding investigations
- Working on the duty rota
- Attending supervision
- Attending weekly team meetings
- Making referrals to the DoLS team
- Carers assessments
- Knowledge of decision support tool for CHC assessments
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.