Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding - Hull City - £31 per hour
My client in Hull is currently seeking an experienced social worker to join their thriving safeguarding team. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an authority who pride themselves on management support.
Successful candidates will possess recent front line experience, having initiated section 47's and worked in accordance to public law outline in recent times. Not only will the social worker gain invaluable experience, but will also benefit from exposure to a number of roles as they take a case from initial assessment right through to the case conclusion.
Further benefits include the following:
- Excellent Pay Rate!
- Stable and supportive team.
- Free staff parking.
- Pleasantly modern office.
- Training opportunities throughout.
- Excellent geographical location.
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme.
- Excellent CV enhancement.
Successful applicants will have experience of:
- Assessment of need and risk.
- Section 47 investigations.
- Promoting preventative child care and social work.
- Undertaking child protection duties.
- Court work.
- Public and private law care proceedings.
- Implement all aspects of child care policy e.g. family placement.
- Working within the Looked After Children system.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Have a full UK driving licence.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.