Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Planning Team - Cambridgeshire - £28 per hour
Our Client in Cambridgeshire requires an experienced Social Worker to join their Hospital Discharge Planning Team. The role does require travelling around the community as well as being hospital based.
If you are an enthusiastic Social worker that is able to cope with a fast paced environment, complete very efficient and robust assessments and has solid experience of working in discharge planning and a hospital team, then don't hesitate to apply.
Benefits of a Hospital Discharge Planning Social Worker role:
- Autonomy in role
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
- Good CV building
As a Hospital Discharge Planning Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Working alongside Care Act Legislation
- Working in line with the Mental Capacity Act
- Best Interest Assessments
- Assessing patients for discharge
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Working to time-scales
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.