Social Worker - Adults - Rapid Response Team - Bury - £25.02 per hour
Bury are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Rapid Response team.
They are looking for candidates with experience in Crisis situations and working as part of a multi disciplinary team. The ability to work shifts is essential when applying for this post.
Benefits Of The Roles:
- Level 3 pay rate
- Close to city centre
- Flexible working
Responsibilities Of The Role:
- Providing a 2-48 hour response to crisis situations
- Working as part of a multi disciplinary team
- Dealing with initial safeguarding enquiries
- Completing protection planning
- Working shifts
As An Adults Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.