Projects Administrator - £8.50 per hour - 12 month fixed term contract
Job Title: Administrator – Projects
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: £8.50 p/h
Quality Assured Projects is a specialist division of Liquid Personnel. Together we are an award-winning recruitment consultancy specialising within the Social Work and Healthcare industry. We are a consistently fast-growing business and have forecast further aggressive growth this year so we are recruiting for talented, enthusiastic project administrators to join the business at this exciting time.
Benefits as a Projects Administrator:
- Great transport links
- 23 days holiday
- Free gym membership
- Rewarding team with good performance
- Company holiday incentive
- Supportive manager
- Induction and continuous training programme
- Regular supervision and support
Purpose of the Job as a Projects Administrator:
- Manage the flow of data and documentation between clients and assigned consultants.
- Allocating work to field based locum staff
- Diary Management & Scheduling appointments.
- Maintain accurate records using Excel
- Produce management information reports
- Liaise with clients by phone to ensure that projects run smoothly
- Support and liaise with Sales Consultants to ensure candidates are meeting the necessary compliance needs of the client
- Liaise with Business Development Manager in relation to new special projects and the candidate requirements
- Participate in planning process for implementation of new projects
- Support the Projects Team in booking in assessments with Social Workers.
- The successful candidate must be confident users of Excel and Word applications and excellent verbal and written communication.
- The desired administrator will have excellent customer service skills, good organisational skills and an eye for attention to detail. The successful candidate will also be able to work well under pressure and produce quality work in agreed timescales, whilst prioritising and organising personal workload.
- Qualifications Required
- At least 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
- Working Hours
- 37.5 hours per week
- Opportunity to develop within additional areas of the business. Induction programme on commencement of role and on-going training provided, supported with regular personal development reviews and goal setting meetings.
Liquid Personnel have been ranked in the Sunday Times Best Small Companies to Work For 2016
- Recognised in the UK’s Best Workplaces in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017
- Holders of Investors in people status since 2007
- Winners of the “People Development Business Award” and “Best Back Office Support Team Award” at the Institute of Recruitment Professionals
- Listed in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100
- Investors in People status since 2007