Senior Social Worker - Front Door Service - Worcestershire - Full Time (37 hours) and Part Time (18.5 Hours) - £29.93ph
Our client is looking for an experienced Multi Agency Safeguarding Social Worker is required ASAP for an office based Front Door service in Worcestershire.
Candidates should be comfortable managing workload effectively and meeting time scales. Recent experience within assessment teams or a similar setting is desirable but other front line experience is essential.
Applicants should have short term experience with good analytical skills. Ideal candidates would be able to hit the ground running and fit in well with the team.
Benefits of this MASH Senior Social Work role:
- Long term contracts
- Competitive pay rates
- Central location and nearby local train station
- Office based environment
As a MASH Senior Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC or CCW registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Fully qualified social worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.