Senior Practitioner - Looked After Children - Hemel Hempstead - up to £43,306pa
Our clients in Hertfordshire have an exciting new vacancy for a Senior Practitioner in their Looked After Children's team based in Hemel Hempstead! This is an exciting new opportunity for any social work looking for a promotion or pay rise!
- Relocation package of up to £6,000
- Generous annual leave
- Lease car scheme
- Manageable caseloads
About the role:
- There are 6 Looked After Children Teams in Hertfordshire.
- Provide a range of support for young people to help them come to terms with what has happened in their lives;
- Provide them with a permanent home and help them prepare for work and independence.
- Be fully committed to working in partnership with young people; their parents and other professionals to provide and develop services to ensure their health needs are attended to and help them catch up with their school work.
- Ensure that you work closely with our Children In Care Council who
- Are a group of young people who have experienced being in care and help us to continually improve the way we promote the best interests of children.
- HCPC registered
- Social work degree
- Car driver
- Post qualified experience
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply or know more, please contact Ed Christmas on 0207 046 6218 or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org