Senior Practitioner - Child Protection - Hertford - Up to £43,306
Our clients in Hertfordshire have an exciting new position within their family support and safeguarding team for a Senior Practitioner! This is a brilliant opportunity for a promotion and to widen your experience and knowledge in a child protection setting.
- Relocation package of up to £6,000
- Generous annual leave
- Lease car scheme
- Manageable caseloads
About the role:
- Continually reassess cases in relation to risk and refer to the Team Manager for direction
- Recognise the expertise of individuals, children, families, carers, groups, individuals and partner agencies about their own circumstances, position and have regard for their wishes and feelings
- Maintain professional standards of contact with children, young people, parents/carers, families, other professionals and voluntary agencies
- Introduce individuals, children (age appropriate in a child centred way) young people, families, carers, groups and partner agencies to support groups and networks and support them in extending their involvement
- To mentor, coach and support other staff, including taking responsibility for induction programmes and initial training.
- Supervise and Performance Manage Children's Practitioners in the care group.
- To lead on specific projects as required.
- HCPC registered
- Experience in a Child Protection or similar setting
- Social work degree
- Car driver
If you are interested in applying for the role or would like to know more, please contact Ed Christmas on 0207 046 6218 or email him at email@example.com