Social Worker - Child Protection - Hemel Hempstead - Up to £38,486 + benefits
Our clients in Hertfordshire are looking for a social worker to join their vibrant safeguarding and family support team! This is a brilliant opportunity to gain an enhanced experience in a social work setting.
- Relocation package of up to £6,000
- Generous annual leave
- Lease car scheme
- Manageable caseloads
About the role:
- The team work in many different ways, offer advice and support to help parents set their own goals and to work towards achieving those changes that will improve their lives to allow children to grow and develop within their own families.
- Trained in working with and supporting families to understand why social workers are involved and supporting you in making the necessary changes in the various issues families can face such as: domestic violence, substance and alcohol misuse as well as mental health difficulties.
- The teams aim is to keep families together safely, improve the health and educational achievements of their children and reduce emotional, physical harm and neglect within families
- Car driver
- Post-qualified experience
- HCPC registered
- Social work degree