Social Worker - District Child Protection Team - Nottinghamshire - Ashfield - £28.50 - £32 per hour
A social worker is required to join a Child Protection (CP) Team in Nottinghamshire. The successful social worker must have Child Protection experience and be confident in court proceedings and court documents, and be able to manage single assessments and stat visits.
As a CP Social Worker you must be able to effectively work under pressure and be flexible. You must also have front line post qualifying experience in Child Protection services..
Benefits of this Child Protection role:
- Well managed, supportive team
- Regular supervision
- Good pay rate for area
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" exclusive discount scheme
As a Child Protection Social Worker you will have experience in:
- Working in a busy, fast paced environment
- Attending Court
- Child protection meetings
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Child Protection Care proceedings
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Case conference
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Child Protection Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Be a car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.