Social Worker - Practice Leader - Review Team - Southend-on-Sea - Up to £41,900pa
Our clients in Southend-on-Sea have an exciting new vacancy within their Adults social work team for a Practice Leader! This is a brilliant opportunity for someone to progress into a new role and widen their experience and responsibilities.
- Easy commute to London
- Very competitive relocation package
- Staff benefits and rewards
About the role:
- Develop and deliver a person-centred care reviews and supporting adults to remain as independent as possible.
- Work alongside health colleagues to prevent adults form being admitted to long term residential care and supporting interdependence with the community
- Support adults and their carer's as a 'change agent' to build on their strengths, assets and abilities to self-manage
- Supporting staff by means of good quality supervision and direct observations, mentoring and sharing knowledge
- HCPC registered
- Social work degree
- Post-qualified experience in adults social care
- Preferably a car driver but not essential
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply or know more, please contact Ed Christmas on 0207 046 6218 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org