Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - Bristol - £28 per hour
Bristol City are currently looking for an experienced Hospital Discharge Social Worker
The role is based at Southmead Hospital, Bristol.
Benefits of the role:
- Part-time opportunity
- Don't need to be a car driver
- Supportive team
- Assessment and screening to help identify patients for the rehab pathway
- Short term work
- Working with Health
- Ability to undertake complex assessments under the Care Act
- Write care and support plans
- Work in an Actue hospital environment
- Completing Mental Capacity Assessments.
- Work in a fast paced environment and be able to complete assessments within 48-72 hours (as per the Delay Transfer of Care Act).
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.