Social Worker - Adults Discharge / Services Team - Trafford - £25.02 per hour
Our client in Trafford are looking for a Social Worker to support their Commissioned Discharge team to assess the Community Services Scheme.
The main function of the team is to ensure an accurate and timely assessment of adults who have been transferred from hospital.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Services Social Worker:
- Level 3 pay rate
- 3 month placement with scope for extension
- Complex case load allowing you to build valuable experience
Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adult Services Social Worker:
- Managing a complex case load
- Undertaking Care Act assessments
- Undertaking Mental Capacity Act assessments
- Ensuring accurate and timely assessment of adults who have been transferred from hospital
As a Social Worker on the Integrated Access and Referral Team (MASH) you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.