Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team - Southwark - Up to £30ph
Our Client in Southwark requires an experienced Social Worker to join their fast paced Referral and Assessment team. The Borough deals with a number of complex referrals so a social worker who enjoys a challenge is a must.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent rates of pay up to £30 per hour
- Fantastic management and support structure
- Opportunity to progress into other roles with in the service
- Access to the "My Liquid Rewards" exclusive discount scheme - save £100's per month in stores, on petrol, events etc.
You will have experience of…
- Holding a complex and diverse case load
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
- Working in a high paced team
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
You will be…
- A quick thinking social worker who is used to the high demands of referral and assessment work
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.