Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team - Brent - £28 - £29ph
My client in Brent is currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker for a supportive and well-recommended community mental health team. Experience with dealing with complex cases, managing safeguarding enquiries and completing reviews and assessments would be beneficial for this post.
The manager is looking to interview immediately; candidates with experience in mental health and safeguarding settings would be perfect for this supportive and stable team.
Please do not hesitate to apply.
Benefits of the role as a CMHT Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £28/£29
- Laptop and mobiles provided
- Potential long term contract
- Opportunity to develop Mental Health specialism
Typical responsibilities as a CMHT Social Worker:
- Working within a Community Mental Health Team, working with adults with mental health diagnoses and substance misuse
- Working under the Care Act and Mental Health Act
- Safeguarding adults
To apply for this Social Worker role, you must have:
- Previous post qualified experience
- HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid UK License
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events “
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place “
- Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.