Social Worker - Learning Disabilities - Merton- £28 - £29ph
My client in Merton is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Adults Disabilities Team.
The main purpose of the Disabilities Team is to provide services to younger adults with physical and learning disabilities who attend a local day centre. Experience of completing reviews and assessments in community settings would be ideal. The team offers fantastic support, flexibility and stability. Please apply now.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Long term opportunities
- Supportive team
- Regular supervision
Typical responsibilities as a Adults Learning Disabilities Senior Practitioner:
- Supervise and support qualified and non-qualified staff
- Review and assessments under the Care Act
- Arranging and commissioning care packages
- Ensuring a high standard of written work
- Completing Mental Capacity Assessments
- Making Best Interest Decisions
- Work at the day centre and in the community
As a Senior Practitioner, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK •
- "Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.