Social Worker - Referral & Assessment - Hillingdon - Up to £36,372 + benefits
Are you seeking a new opportunity? Or a high salary in a safe and secure environment? Then look no further!
The opportunity has arisen for experienced and innovative social workers to take up posts in Hillingdon's busy and dynamic Referral and Assessment Teams.
Social Workers need to be flexible, highly motivated, an effective communication with a non-judgemental approach, well able to build trust and maintain strong relationships with families and partners. Good IT skills and organisational skills are also key attributes which you will need in order to work in a paper free environment and make good use of the technology.
Benefits of a Social Worker in Hillingdon:
- Generous holiday allowance
- HCPC registration renewal fee paid
- Retention payments
- Free car parking
- Car pool or mileage allowance
- Mobile working with a smart-phone and laptop
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Salaries in the top quartile
- Up to £2k retention allowance
- Practice Educators allowance of £1.8k
Duties of a social worker in Hillingdon:
- Manage a wider, increasingly complex social work caseload including safeguarding, with more autonomy.
- Demonstrate expertise in one or more areas of social work practice.
- Use range of frameworks for assessment and intervention.
- Social Workeres will provide support for trainees and other employees, including acting as a 'buddy' for inductees.
- Take responsibility for obtaining regular, effective supervision from appropriate Social Worker to ensure effective practice, critical reflection and career development.
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding and use of knowledge related to area of practice, including critical awareness of current issues and new evidence-based practice research.
- Recognise discriminatory practices and appropriately challenge service users, colleagues and senior staff.
- Knowledge of current team plan and of own contribution in delivering this.
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with required Standards including the Social Work Professional Capabilities Framework (Social Work level).
- Clearly report and record judgements, decisions and analysis using the appropriate system (Protocol / AIS).
- Knowledge and skills for child and family social workers
- Social work degree or equivalent
- HCPC registered
- Enhanced DBS
- Completed ASYE
- Full UK driving license
If you are interested and would like to know more, contact Ed on 0207 046 6218 or email at email@example.com