Social Worker - First Response - North West London - starting from £29,727 + benefits
Our Clients in North West London are looking for a social worker to joy their vibrant First Response team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced growing team
- £1,500 market supplement
- £3,000 retention bonus after 3 years of service
- Relocation packages of up to £6,000
- Season ticket loan
About the role:
- Undertake all work in a manner that is responsive to legislative requirements as well as corporate and national priorities
- To contribute to the formulation of the Service Plan and to be clear about Team priorities
- as they relate to the social work role and function.
- To prepare for regular supervision and reflective practice consultations concerning
- casework practice and ensure that work is progressed and completed as agreed.
- To contribute to regular individual performance and development consultations and
- undertake any necessary training and professional learning and development.
- To take responsibility for ensuring that all work undertaken in connection with
- assessment, planning, monitoring and review functions are undertaken in an efficient and
- Post qualified experience in assessment teams
- HCPC registered
- Social Work degree