Social Worker - Child Protection - Nottinghamshire - £32 p/h
Our client in Nottinghamshire has a variety of roles in different offices across the county. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Social Worker to work in a authority that is friendly and supportive and offer high pay rates.
The ideal candidates will need to have gained valuable experience in front line services. They will need to work in a fast paced environment and have a in depth understanding in section 47's, assessments and court work.
Benefits of the role as a Children's Family Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Fast-paced team
- Long term contracts
- Competitive rates of pay
As a Children's Family Safeguarding Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Working on a duty desk
- Conducting section 47 investigation
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with clients and professionals
- Supervised contact
- Risk assessments
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.