Approved Mental Health Practitioner - Approved Mental Health Team -Hampshire - £40 per hour
Our Client in Hampshire requires an experienced Approved Social Worker to join their AMHP Team.
The successful candidate will have extensive mental health experience and a professional Mental Health Qualification, and used to working in fast paced environment.
The post is within a team that offers a lot of support and is a great opportunity for the right individual to gain more skills. You will also have full access to all training opportunities as a permanent member of staff would.
Benefits of the role as a AMHP:
- Autonomy in role
- Good level of client interaction
- Positive team
As an AMHP you will have experience of:
- Undertaking Mental Health Act Assessments
- Write reports for above
- Complete reports for tribunal and managers hearings
- Attend Tribunal & Managers hearings
- Supporting less experienced members of the team
- Care coordination
- Arranging appropriate care plans
- Mental capacity assessments
- Best interest decisions
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK “
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place “
- Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.