Advanced Social Worker - Integrated Reablement/LIFE Project - Croydon - £28-£30ph
Croydon are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Reablement Team. The LIFE team responds to referrals from acute hospitals to facilitate discharges under the Discharge to Assess model, it also responds to referrals from services in the community where an individual is considered to possibly benefit from a period of reablement in order to increase their independence and reduce their reliance on commisioned support. A strengths based approach is used in the assessment and review of these clients, looking at identifying the strengths & support that the individual, their family and the community can offer. MDT working and experience in complex and fats-paced settings is desirable.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Social Worker:
- Good length of contract with possible extensions
- Supportive team and management
- Interesting case load
- Good package
As a Adults Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
- Carrying out community assessments and reviews.
- Arranging complex care packages and care placements, and reviewing these care packages.
- Arranging appointeeships and Court of Protection work.
- Arranging reablement services and direct payments.
- Signposting and referring to other services
As a Adults Social Worker, you will:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.