Social Worker - Adults Mental Health - Lambeth - £28 per hour
Lambeth are looking for two experienced Social Workers to work within their Assessment & Liasion Community Support and Recovery Mental Health Team. The successful candidate will have experience in Mental Health settings, and knowledge of safeguarding and delaing with complex cases would be beneficial. The team is very supportive and are hoping for a long-term worker.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Mental Health Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Regular support and supervision
- Diverse caseload
- Flexible working
- Increase in rate after short period
As an Adult Mental Health Social Worker you will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Work within an integrated Mental Health Team in Lambeth
- Work autonomously from day
- They will be expected to work with health colleagues focussed on the recovery of adults diagnosed with a severe and enduring mental illness.
- Knowledge of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation such as Mental Health Act, Mental capacity Act is necessary.
- Write mental health act reports and attend mental health act tribunals
As an Adults Mental Health Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.