Social Worker - Adults Locality Team - Denbighshire - £24 per hour
Denbighshire are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their South Locality Team. The successful candidate will be required to work with a variety of service users, operating throughout the southern area of the Authority.
Benefits Of The Role:
- £24 per hour
- Easily accessible working location
- Spending time in mostly rural and scenic areas
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
Responsibilities Of The Role:
- Form and develop working relationships with service users, families and their carers.
- Work individually, or in partnership to assess and review peoples needs and to design care plans and purchase support from appropriate providers.
- Co-ordinate packages of care and systematically review care plans on a regular basis.
- Promote and develop positive working links across and within agencies and local voluntary/user groups.
- Promote access for service users and their carers to information about social service provision, community resources, welfare and customer rights.
- Contribute to the direct provision of care, support and protection of vulnerable people.
- Contribute to the planning and development of services.
- Maintain accurate and relevant records which are consistent with departmental policies.
- Implement relevant legislation and internal policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for own professional development through the use of supervision and learning opportunities.
As An Adults Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.