Social Worker - Adults Hospital Team - Portsmouth - £35 per hour
An exciting opportunity has come up in Portsmouth, for an experienced Social Worker to join their Adults Hospital Team.
Our client is looking for an individual who is not only able to assess the needs of vulnerable adults and their carer's, but also identify creative and personalised ways to provide support. Previous experience in a hospital role is essential, as is extensive knowledge of the statutory legislation.
You will be working independently and be responsible for managing your own caseload and maintaining case records within an environment offering a high level of supervision and support.
As an Adults Hospital Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Reporting to the Team Manager
- Supervising qualified and unqualified staff
- Responding to queries regarding cases
- Leading on safeguarding investigations
- Providing a strategic input
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to organise workload and to set priorities
Benefits of the role:
- High pay rate
- Potential long term opportunity
- Supportive management
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.