Team Manager - Children in Need - Guildford, Surrey - Up to £48,395 + benefits
Our client in Surrey are looking for a Team Manager to join their Children in Need service.
- £2,000 'Golden Hello'
- 28 days annual leave
- Relocation assistance of up to £8,000 to help you be closer to work
About the role:
- Support the Service manager in managing a team of social workers and family support workers and you will be the voice between management and social workers.
- Line manage social workers which will include, supervision, case management, management of risk, performance management and supporting social workers to develop further and progress.
- To balance supporting social workers in their roles, whilst also promoting and implementing the organisational goals and targets.
- Strategic work such as looking at recruitment and retention whilst working with the management team in Surrey to improve quality of services and develop processes and policies.
- Linked to specific areas such as Child Sexual Exploitation to develop and improve processes and knowledge within the county.
- You will work with professionals from various teams and services and network to ensure positive links between the team and other parts of the service to ensure effective multi-professional working.
- Ideally managerial experience
- Social work degree
- Car driver