Social Worker - Adults Locality Team - North Somerset - £28 per hour
Our client in North Somerset are currently looking for an experienced social worker to join their Adult Locality Team.
The main purpose of the role is to complete Assessments under the Care Act 2014 and managing a varied case load of adults aged 18+.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Locality Social Worker:
- Supportive manager
- Regular supervision
- Laptop provided
- Opportunity to develop experience of a wide range of cases
- Long term opportunity
Main duties as a Adults Locality Social Worker:
- Work with people with adults aged 18+
- Working under the Care Act
- Cover duty as required
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team setting
- Working in conjunction with support co-ordinators
To apply for this Social Worker role, you must have:
- Previous post qualified experience
- HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid UK License
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.