Referral and Assessment Team - Senior Social Worker - Hammersmith and Fulham - £32ph
An experienced Senior Social Worker is required to join a reputable Referral and Assessment Team in a well managed West London Borough which boasts a recent GOOD Ofsted rating. Due to the nature of the role the manager has specified that they are looking for somebody with a minimum of 3 years' experience. The successful applicant will benefit from improved pay rates, structured induction training and a close-knit management team.
You will have experience of…
- Section 47's
- Working as part of a duty rota
- Single Assessments
- Writing detailed reports
- Working in a fast paced, frontline team
You MUST be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.