Social Worker - Long Term Children's Team - Coventry - £29.93 per hour
We are currently hiring for an exciting new opportunity and looking for a dedicated social worker to work full time within a long term children's team based in Coventry. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and will be registered with the HCPC. The candidate must also have recent experience of Child Protection and possess and demonstrate the ability to complete and engage in court work to a highly professional level.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a fast paced placement that has a supportive and friendly team.
Benefits of the role working in a Long Term Children's Team:
- Potential for long contract with set hours (37 hours)
- Supportive Management
- Access to Liquid Training and free DBS
- Good transport links
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme.
As a Social Worker on the Long Term Children's Team you will have experience of:
- Assessment and report writing
- Section 17 core assessments
- Specific intervention in relation to CIN after the initial assessment and the core assessment
- CIN plans and reviews of the effectiveness of plans
- S7 reports
- Supervision orders
- Family assistance orders
- Co-working with other professionals from partner agencies
- Assessment of need and risk.
- Section 47 investigations.
- Promoting preventative child care and social work.
- Undertaking child protection duties.
- Court work.
- Public and private law care proceedings.
- Implement all aspects of child care policy e.g. family placement.
- Working within the Looked After Children system.
As a Social Worker on the Long Term Team You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.