Social Worker - Children's Services - Child Protection - Salary - Up To £35,469 - South of Doncaster
Full Time, Permanent
Now is the time to join Doncaster Children’s Services Trust. With 4 Ofsted monitoring visits in the last 12 months all identifying significant progress, Doncaster is a great place to be.
We have vacancies in our team in the South of Doncaster for Social Workers based at the Martin Wells Centre in Edlington. Our teams are all led by permanent Heads of Service and Team Managers with support from our centre for excellence to ensure our social workers are confident in everything they do. Our staff are showing pride in their work and so they should!
We are seeking to employ experienced social workers who also want to showcase their work but ultimately have the desire to make a real difference to the lives of children and young people. If you can answer yes to the questions below – give us a ring and tell us what we need to do for you to come and join us here at Doncaster Children’s Services Trust.
Benefits of working as a Children's Social Worker in Doncaster:
- Competitive salary
- 28-32 days annual leave per year
- Training that is viewed as being the best in the region
- Links with the South Yorkshire Teaching Partnership
- High street discount scheme
- Continuous service from local authorities
- Leadership that is visible and approachable
- More then 6 month experience
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
We will consider relocation support and if you feel financially tied to your current employer we may be able to help you free yourself.
Child Protection Social Workers – Do these statements apply to you?
- Proven experience since being a newly qualified social worker
- HCPC registration
- Respectful, want to make a difference and strive to be excellent