Social Worker - Referral & Assessment Team - Hackney - £28ph
Our client requires an experienced social worker for their busy, fast-paced Referral & Assessment team in central London. The service is looking for a social worker to provide a high quality & effective social work service to promote positive outcomes to children and their families. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a close knit and supportive team in a good borough.
Benefits of the role:
- Working in smaller supportive units
- Reflective supervision as a unit.
- Location is ideal with great transport links
- Well-resourced team
- Innovative Local Authority
- Working on a Duty desk
- Section 47s
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervise contact
- Risk Assessments
- To assess need, plan and deliver focused intervention to safeguard children and promote positive outcomes
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.