Consultant Social Worker - Family Safeguarding Team - Hemel Hempstead - Up to £47,025 + benefits
Are you looking for your next promotion or simply a change? Then we are pleased to announce that our clients in Hertfordshire have a Consultant Social Worker vacancy in their safeguarding and family support team.
- car lease scheme
- relocation package of up to £6,000
- generous annual leave
About the role:
- The Family Safeguarding Team work together to provide a service to the whole family and support them to make changes in their day - to - day lives in the best interests of the children and their families.
- work in many different ways, offer advice and support to help parents set their own goals and to work towards achieving those changes that will improve their lives to allow children to grow and develop within their own families.
- working with and supporting families to understand why we are involved and supporting them in making the necessary changes in the various issues families can face such as: domestic violence, substance and alcohol misuse as well as mental health difficulties.
- aim is to keep families together safely, improve the health and educational achievements of their children and reduce emotional, physical harm and neglect within families
- HCPC registered
- Social work degree
- Post qualified experience