Social Worker - Looked After Children - Woking, Surrey - £32,839 - £38,312
We are pleased to announce that the Looked After Children team in Woking, Surrey have a social worker vacancy. The team is both experienced and motivated by the work that they do. It is a well sought after role so apply now to avoid disappointment.
Benefits of a Social Worker in Woking, Surrey include:
- £2,000 'Golden Hello'
- 28 days annual leave
- Relocation assistance of up to £8,000 to help you be closer to work
About the Role:
- Your aim and role will be to support children living with relatives, friends or foster families and perspective adopters or older children living in children's homes and semi independent units.
- Ensure their safety and support them towards independence.
- regular visits, assessments and reviewing their Care Plan,
- you will nurture and develop meaningful relations with these children; understand and interpret their wishes, and champion and support them to reach their full potential.
- you will be required to prepare reports and attend court.
- You will be supported in this challenging role with regular supervision, and by working alongside other social workers, family support workers and partnership organisations such as: Health Services, Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) and Independent Reviewing officers and carers.
- Be eligible to work within in the U.K.
- Full driving license and car
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree.
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills.
- An enhanced DBS