Independent Reviewing Officer (Fostering) - Dudley - £39.07 per hour
Our client in Dudley requires an Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO). They require a candidate who will have previous experience as an IRO and be able to show proven success in acting as a lead officer in co-ordinating an effective inter-agency response to Foster care, Children in Need and Children Looked after. You will be expected to develop and ensure good, consistent and effective practice in line with statutory, departmental and inter-agency standards. You will also be required to chair meetings within the integrated children's system.
Requirements as a IRO:
- Care Council Registered or HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
Benefits of the role as a IRO:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Good management support
- CV enhancement
- Potential long term contract available
As a IRO, you will have some experience of:
- Previously working in a extensive post qualifying role
- Planning, organising and chairing complex multi-agency procedures
- Planning, organising and chairing LAC reviews or Child Protection conferences
- Monitoring, evaluating and providing reports on an inter-agency basis to the statutory agencies and the Local Safeguarding Children Board.
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Pathway plan reviews
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.