Senior Practitioner - Referral and Assessment - South Wales - up to £32p/h
My client in South Wales requires a Senior Practitioner with credible front line and risk assessment experience to join their Referral and Assessment team. The successful Referral and Assessment Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging yet rewarding environment. This is an exclusive opportunity made available to ourselves in South Wales which can benefit your CV and be a step in the direction of career advancement. The role is a non case holding position to help supervise 4 social workers and make decisions on referrals on a rota basis.
To work in the Referral and Assessment Team as a Senior Practitioner you will need to have experience of …
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Risk Assessment
- Duty experience
Benefits of the role as a Referral and Assessment Senior Practitioner:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
You will be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have previous R&A experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events“
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place“
- Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.