Children in Need - Social Worker - Reading - £35ph
My client in Reading is looking to fill a position within the long term team, successful social workers will have recent involvement and experience within Children in Care, Child Protection Cases and Court experience and recent assessment experience. The successful candidate will be joining a well-established and supportive team. Due to the fast paced nature of this role, candidates with post qualified experience will be considered.
Benefits of the role:
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
- Good management structure
- Experienced team
You will have experience of..
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to our online social work training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.