Social Worker - Children In Need (CIN) - Solihull - £27.53 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated social worker to work full time within a children in need team (CIN) based in Solihull The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
Solihull are looking for a full time Social Worker and a Part Time Social Worker to join the Children In Need Team. It's a great opportunity on such a great team! Solihull is a very well sought after council and it really is going to be a great place to work as many people are so keen to work there.
Benefits of the role as a Children In Need Social Worker:
- Excellent rate of pay
- CV Enhancement
- Good management structure
- Potential long term contract
As a Children In Need Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Report and assessment writing
- Section 17 core assessments
- Specific intervention in relation to CIN after the initial assessment and the core assessment
- CIN plans and reviews of the effectiveness of plans
- S7 reports
- Supervision orders
- Family assistance orders
- Co-working with other professionals from partner agencies
As a Children In Need Social Worker You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.