Adults Recovery Team - Social worker - Bath and Northeast Somerset - £18.98ph
Our Client in Bath requires an Experienced Social Worker to join their Adults Recovery Team.
The pay rate is negotiable dependant on experience.
The successful candidate will need to manage a caseload which may include all client groups, but specifically for people with physical disabilities or health needs.
The role also includes reviewing and evaluating packages of care and support.
Previous experience in an Adults role is essential as well as a comprehensive understanding of the MCA and associated codes of practice including the Acts interface with other relevant legislation e.g. the Mental Health Act 1983.
You must also have BIA training and have DoLs update training to be considered.
Benefits of the role….
- Positive and well managed team
- Fantastic career progression
- Central location with good transport links
- Flexible working
As an Adults Recovery Team Social Worker you will have experience of….
- Undertaking challenging and high risk assessments
- Professional manner with the ability to build a good rapport with both service users and colleagues or other professionals
- Co-ordinate the DoLS assessment process and carry out Best Interest Assessments and reviews as required for the Council under the DoLS legislation within statutory timescales. Arranges and supports the formal authorisation process in respect of the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- Manage a specialist caseload in accordance with relevant policies and procedures
- Maintain efficient and reliable liaison with other statutory and voluntary agencies, as well as Council
- departments, having particular regard to effective working relationships with statutory and independent sector providers of residential, nursing and other applicable services
- Undertake the statutory functions of the council's Adult Social Care in relation to DoLS, and works within NHS policies, practices and procedures
- Assist in raising awareness and providing training on DoLS issues, and to carry out DoLS assessments within appropriate timescales, across a range of service user groups and locations
- Provide expert training and advice, and acts as a resource on the MCA and DoLS and their implications for a range of organisations and individuals
- Work within the Council's Environmental Policy
- Proactive in implementing the County Council's Equal Opportunities Policies and Practices
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.