Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker - Child Protection - West London - Starting from £34,628 + benefits
Our client in West London are looking for experienced social workers to join their child protection team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to get a pay rise and experience the vibrant and supportive community within the Local Authority.
About the role:
- Aim to stabilise the family unit by providing holistic support services and intervention
- Meet the needs of the family under a Child in Need or a Child Protection Plan.
- Be flexible, highly motivated, an effective communicator with a non-judgemental approach
- Able to build trust and maintain strong relationships with families and partners
- Conduct and support Child Protection assessments and investigations
- HCPC registered
- Eligiblity to Work in the UK
- Experience in a Court, Safeguarding, Child Protection or Children in Need setting
If you are interested in the role and would like to know more or apply, please contact Ed Christmas on 0207 046 6218 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org