Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker - Child Protection - West London - Starting from £34,628 + benefits
Our client in West London are looking for experienced social workers to join their child protection team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to get a pay rise and experience the vibrant and supportive community within the Local Authority.
About the role:
- Aim to stabilise the family unit by providing holistic support services and intervention
- Meet the needs of the family under a Child in Need or a Child Protection Plan.
- Be flexible, highly motivated, an effective communicator with a non-judgemental approach
- Able to build trust and maintain strong relationships with families and partners
- Conduct and support Child Protection assessments and investigations
- HCPC registered
- Eligiblity to Work in the UK
- Experience in a Court, Safeguarding, Child Protection or Children in Need setting