Senior Social Worker - Referral & Assessment - West London - Starting from £37,293 + benefits
Are you seeking a new opportunity? Or a high salary in a safe and secure environment? Then look no further!
The opportunity has arisen for experienced and innovative social workers to take up posts in Hillingdon's busy and dynamic Referral and Assessment Teams working closely with their superb Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) and Triage teams which sit within this service.
- Generous holiday allowance
- HCPC registration renewal fee paid
- Free car parking
- Car pool or mileage allowance
- Mobile working with a smart-phone and laptop
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Salaries in the top quartile
- Up to £2k retention allowance
- Practice Educators allowance of £1.8k
About the role:
- Manage social work caseload of more complex nature and with high levels of autonomy.
- Provide expert professional and technical advice to other Social Workers, managers, colleagues and partners.
- Provide professional supervision of other Social Workers (circa 3-6), supporting caseload management and promoting reflective practice and continuous professional development.
- Demonstrate skilled use of range of frameworks for assessment and intervention.
- Model and help others develop social work professionalism and effective caseload management.
- Establish network of internal and external colleagues to support effective practice.
- Prepare court proceeding reports acting as expert testimony in Care or Private Order proceedings.
- Participate in Panel processes.
- Chair professional meetings with inter-agency partners and clients.
- To produce management information and analysis.
- Participate in team planning and contribute to the delivery of team and service plans
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with required Standards including the Social Work Professional Capabilities Framework (Experienced Social Worker level).
- HCPC registered
- Social work degree
- Previous post-qualified experience in frontline settings