Approved Mental Health Practitioner - South West London - £35 per hour
Our Client in South West London requires an Approved Mental Health Practitioner to join their busy Community Mental Health Team. This role involves minimal care coordination and predominantly covering the duty rota.
This manager is keen to interview the right person as soon as possible and is flexible to provide interviews quickly so don't hesitate to get in contact!
You will have experience of:
- S.117 reviews
- Risk Management
- Working with people in the community with enduring mental health
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive pay rate
- Good transport links
- Access to My Liquid Rewards
- Free Training
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.