Social Worker - Education / Children With Disabilities - West Midlands - £27.53 per hour
A new position has become available within the combined Education and Disabilities team located in West Midlands.
This role has come available for a experienced Social Worker due to the upcoming changes in legislation for Education Health Plans and parents or Guardians rights to challenge the outcomes outlined in them.
Benefits of the role as a Children With Disabilities Social Worker:
- Rare and niche role
- A varied case load
- Excellent after care service
Job Description as a Children With Disabilities Social Worker:
- Take referrals from the EHC Panel
- Undertake assessments for Social Care needs within an EHC Plan
- Level 3 Assessments, Social Work Assessments or a simple telephone assessment.
- Position is in both CWD and Education
Personal Specification as a Children With Disabilities Social Worker:
- Excellent Assessment Skills
- Statuary Social Work Back ground but not necessarily in front line
- Experience with Disabilities work
- Knowledge and experience of EHC plans and Law
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.