Social Worker - Adults Neighbourhood Team - Liverpool - £21.58 per hour
Liverpool are recruiting for a Social Worker to join their integrated neighbourhood core team.
They are looking for someone who can respond effectively to safeguarding enquiries and can work under pressure whilst maintaining a high standard of work.
The ideal candidate will have experience of MCA and BIA.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Neighbourhood Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- 3 month placement with scope for extension
- Easily accessible location, located close to motorway
Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adults Neighbourhood Social Worker:
- Assess the needs of service users/carer, and plan specific objectives for meeting those needs within the framework of the Care Act 201
- To manage a caseload providing a social work service to people with social needs, which will include vulnerable service users and those with complex needs.
- To manage an allocated caseload
- To assess, or arrange for the assessment of carers, where appropriate
- To carry out assessment of service user's needs, as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- To liaise with other professionals including, health professionals and the police..
- To work with partners in the public and independent sectors to enable effective outcomes for service users
- To take an active role in specific areas of work e.g. safeguarding cases./Continuing Health Care
- To offer support/ assistance in times of crisis and where appropriate in situations of grief and loss.
- Advocate on behalf of clients with a view to resolving areas of conflict.
As An Adults Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.